You Are Among The Elite!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trying a Few Things Today, Please Be Patient



Trying a few new things like a new comments tool from JS-Kit, and a few modifications to the general site. Its been a while since we did any renovations around here.

A couple of posts have come and gone, but I am working to fix it. There was a glitch and I thought I had lost the thousands of comments since inception.

Anyway, be patient and I will straighten it out as soon as I work through it.

3 Posts From Readers:

Anonymous said...

We aren't going anywhere so change away. Oh, by the way, you better come visit me now and then, or I'm going to have to come over here and kick your butt, and I don't think Connie would take that too well! :-)

Robert said...

I have flown to your city three times and driven around trying to find you....

And I do drop in...I just haven't commented much. I am there almost every day, even if for a brief moment!

Anonymous said...

Get out of Jersey, even being there will taint you! LOL

Ok I forgive you then! :-)

Other Stuff